Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Challenge......

I've been thinking about doing this challenge at Cloth Doll Artistry as I have this rabbit pattern by Teresa Pietras that I'd love to make.



I won't be doing the rabbit feet though. Teresa offers an option of regular feet and for what I have in mind that seems like a better idea.

Teresa uses minimal soft sculpturing in her doll faces.


Source

I recently discovered Teresa on Facebook......https://www.facebook.com/TeresaPietrasArtDolls?ref=profile


Take care:)


9 comments:

Dolores said...

What a lovely pattern. I hope you make it.

The Stitch Fiddler said...

I'm sure you'll do well in designing a Lady Rabbit doll.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I sure look forward to seeing your progress as you create Miss Bunnie. It's an interesting challenge and just so many options for dressing her up.
xx, Carol

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

What a beautiful doll, can't wait to see what you create with this pattern Mary Ann!

BumbleVee said...

Over 20" .... a big 'un....

looking forward to it.....

Shashi Nayagam said...

Go for it I think it is a very sweet pattern

ℓιz к said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ℓιz к said...

What a lovely doll! Please check out my blog at http://lizsdollies.blogspot.com/

Ana Paula Formigoni said...

I hope you make it.It seems a very beatiful pattern.