Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Face Sculpting Tutorial with Arley Berryhill....

If anyone is interested Arley Berryhill is starting a series of tutorial on his blog on how he sculpts his Evil Queen face. I wish I could take a class with him in person but this is the next best thing I guess:)

Part 1 is over HERE.

Part 2 HERE

Arley is a fabulous dollmaker and designer so I'm sure his tutorials will be very interesting and informative. I'll also be putting links for each session under the "Found Tutorials" tab so I can find them again.

Take care:)

3 comments:

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Yes, I've been following to see how he does his dolls. His dolls are lovely especially the costuming. I'll have to try a pattern of his one day.

Jo Ferguson said...

Thanks for the link. I wasn't familiar with his work, before now. His dolls are incredible and the tutorial looks easy enough to follow even for a beginner, like me.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

thanks so much for the link Mary Ann, what a great tutorial!