Here is my progress so far......
The coat is coming together. The collar is loose at the moment but will be tacked down once the baby is in place on her back. I'm not really happy with the way the lining is interacting with the coat though. The way it is cut means one is partially on the bias and the other is on the straight so they are fighting each other. We''ll see.
I did some rough embroidery using a running stitch along the bottom of the coat. I decided to leave the top back blank as the baby carrier goes there.
|Needs a good ironing me thinks.|
Next I will be doing some beading on the coat and then add the cuffs at the end of the sleeves.
This week I'll finally get to the head, the face, the hair and her hat and then I should be caught up I think.
I'll be back soon. Take care :)