Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starting A New Class......

This Friday I will be starting a new online class at Dollstreet Dreamers called "Paulina"  The teacher is Barbara Schoenoff.

I've made one of her mermaid patterns but this is the first time I've taken a class with her. I can't wait.

Source:  Dollstreet Dreamers website
This doll is all about costuming which is something I love. Her outfit is removable and there is promise of more outfits to come in the future :)

It's a six week course and I will be sharing my progress as I go along. I hope you come and take a peek at my work in progress.

Take care:)

11 comments:

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

She is lovely Mary Ann, can't wait to watch your progress! Have fun :O) Deb

Lorraine said...

This looks like fun! Always enjoying seeing your progress through these projects.

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

I love this doll, I can't wait to see how she turns out. I have made a lot of Barbara's dolls and taken a few classes, she is such a sweetheart! I think I'll take this class after the 1st of the year if it's still available.
Have fun, look forward to your progress posts.

Hindustanka said...

She is so beautiful! The dress is beautiful, and so much neatly made!Happy for your online classes :)

Rhissanna said...

Gosh, that's a lovely outfit she's wearing and I'm really taken by the idea you'll get patterns to make her other stuff. Looking forward to watching this progress.

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh! Can't wait to see what you do with her costume. Hugs Mrs A.

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Paulina is a beautiful doll and I'm sure you'll enjoy the class. The costume is gorgeous. I don't know how I missed this post....but I can't wait to see your progress.

bethann

Jeri Landers said...

I would enjoy making a doll like this, for the clothing alone. Picking out the fabrics will be fun for you... and hats.. ooh hats!

Shashi Nayagam said...

She is beautiful and I can't wait to see your rendition.

BumbleVee said...

What fun ....I love classes don't you? Although, I haven't done anything with my doll stuff for a few years...

Rachael Farmer said...

Yeah, I admit it - I'm an addict! I I don't wanna be cured! Oh wow - I love your dolls. Truly. You are SO gifted! I'd have not one single clue where to begin. Awesome. Simply Awesome. In the immortal words of Arnie- I'll be back! :) hugs from Shroo:)x