Sunday, October 13, 2013

Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge



I just found out about a Haunted Halloween Doll challenge and blog party hosted by Tabitha Lenox. You can find out the details here.

The party lasts until the end of the month so you can still join in.

Drusilla...my corpse bride....has been feeling a little stiff and out of sorts lately.  She never seems to get enough sleep and she feels so unloved.

Haunted by her lost love.....

She mentioned it to her friend Jackie......
She's not scary or haunted but she is a pumpkin type dolly so Halloweeny...right?


...who told her to go see old Nanny Witch.....


She's the boss around here........the cats even leave her alone:)

..... to see if she might help her. But alas alack nothing could be done for poor Drusilla's broken heart:(  Nanny did tell her though to take some vitameanies and drink some hot milk before she goes to bed.

Nanny and the ladies did have a nice cup of tea and a lovely gossip together. So alls well that ends well:)





Now go on over and visit some more Halloween fun........Tabitha Lenox.

Boo! Hiss! Boo! (Deva the grumpy cat) )

11 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my, love them all but Drusilla is my absolute favorite...along with Deva of course! Your dolls and your blog are wonderful, thanks so much for stopping by and joining the party. xo

Ms Misantropia said...

Such wonderful dolls, all different, all great!

Incipient Wings said...

How cute!
Love them... Such different styles:)

Starr White said...

So cute! I want that pumpkin doll!!! Please make a pattern and sell it to me :))))

Rhissanna said...

Oh! I'm glad you were able to join the Haunted Halloween Doll challenge. I know it goes on all month, but I don't think mine is going to be ready in time. :/ Your corpse bride is perfect for it. I'd better pop over and see what else they have.

SHAWN said...

Awww, your dolls are charmingly sweet. So sad for Drusilla but at least she has some very good friends. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. Keep on creating those wonderful dolls.

Little Gothic Horrors said...

Beautiful dollies and your kitty is adorable too! ❤

Mexitali Rose said...

Wow this post spoke to me in so many ways.I'm celebrating my 11th wedding anniversary this Friday and your Nanny witch looks like my dearly departed Nannie(great grandmother). Thanks for sharing, you have amazing talent.

FairiesNest said...

Loving the Halloween dolls, especially Drusilla!

Mrs A. said...

Not met Drusilla before. She looks so sad too. hugs Mrs A.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

A fabulous Halloween trio!!!