Friday, September 20, 2013

A for Artistic

Adele Sciortino has opened a new webpage ......http://www.aforartistic.com/index.php

Most sites that offer online doll making classes give the instructions through a Yahoo group. Recently Yahoo did some changes to their groups structure and the classes are a mess. In some of my previous classes the teaching files have disappeared as well as any pictures posted by students.

So Adele has created this new website with a different interface for taking the online classes that she offers.....no more Yahoo :)

Hopefully others will follow her lead. 

Take care:)

 

2 comments:

Starr White said...

Mary Ann, I am looking for a good beginner's class on mixed media dolls. I got some birthday money, and I decided to treat myself to a class. Do you have any suggestions of where I might look for one? Thanks for any help you can provide :))

Starr White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.