Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A New Project......

I'm starting a new on line class on Friday called "Abundance" with the talented Angela Jarecki. I'm so excited!!!!

Isn't she beautiful........

   
Source: Whimsy Moon
Look at her coat.....crazy quilting folks....beading....embroidery........eeeeekk!!!!!

That coat is not a quickie project.....I'm so going to love making it:)

Plus I get to dye stuff too!!!!!

I also have another project starting soon as well but I'll keep that under wraps for a bit:)

Stay tuned.......





12 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Golly gosh! Her coat is amazing. Just know you are going to make a spectacular doll

The Stitch Fiddler said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! ME TOO!! THAT'S SO FUNNY I JUST JOINED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND WAS GETTING READY TO DO A POST WHEN I SAW YOUR POST! LOVE IT...SEE YOU IN CLASS!

Judy McCarthy said...

This looks a lovely doll.I have just made up a crazy patch coat/skirt (not sure what it will be yet).I love doing Crazy Patchwork.Loads of beading, stitching!!What fun you'll have.
Judy

Hindustanka said...

lovely doll and of course, her coat! i like the colors, and the work overall :)

elle said...

Stay tuned! I'm glued!!! She is a darling!

Starr White said...

Ooooooo, this may be the best one yet! I can't wait to see what you do with that coat....I think I'd have to have a cardinal or a bluebird on mine :)

Mayra René said...

wow¡¡!! it´s beautiful Her coat is amazing!!!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

My gosh, she is beautiful! Can't wait to watch her come to life as you work on her Mary Ann!

Rhissanna said...

Oh my! You're going to have fun. I love the textures of her costume!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Wow - this looks like such an amazing class to take as she looks fabulous! Will be loads of fun for you I'm sure and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your work on the doll you'll be making.

Ron Anger said...

Looks like an amazing class.
Lots of photos please! :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous and the cq coat looks wonderful. Can't wait to see how this comes together.