Well I've managed to finish all of my 1st quarter Cloth Doll Artistry challenges which included the Saturday Evening Post cover seen in the previous post, an altered CD book and an altered Altoid tin.
I branched out in all three challenges to materials that I'm not normally working with and while I enjoyed myself I realized that I prefer working with fabric:) I've also come to the conclusion that I'm paper and glue challenged....I get more glue on me than on the paper.
I'm about to start making a doll designed by Cindee Moyer....here is her site so you can see her work....art dolls by Cindee Moyer.
I'm taking her class to make Lillian and Max......
As you can see this doll has an armature to enable her to stand...check out the boots. Her head and face are very different than anything I've done so far. It looks simple...hopefully:)
Then of course there is Max. He will be a challenge I think...more paper and glue...sigh.