Here are some pictures.....
I made a big mistake with her nose...it's a bit larger than it should be. I was so concerned about the fact that it might disappear under the over skin that I sorta over compensated when I did the needle sculpting. Oh well...a lesson learned:)
I had lots of doll size buttons but nothing in grey or black ...so out came the acrylic "enamel" paint and viola....
The coat has raglan sleeves and a very slim profile to match her skinny body. I was thinking of making her a purse to match her felted hat but maybe not. I think she's done.
I learned quite a bit making Lillian and Max. The lesson instructions were well paced and easy to follow with lots of coloured pictures. This is not a doll for a beginner though. I would say you'd need to have made at least a few soft sculpted dolls before you attempt Lillian:)
I'm joining up today with The Needle & Thread Network. Go over and visit and check out what my fellow Canadians are up to this week.