Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fourth and Final Class for Lillian and Max...

I started late but I'm right up to date so far. Today we received the last lesson which is finishing Max and putting him and Lillian on a wooden base.

Max is pretty well done. I used paper clay for his body over a wire armature.

Here is Max with his paper coat on. I think he'll probably stay this colour once he dries as I used really old book pages.

Any resemblance to a dog is totally accidental.
Once I get the base done and Lillian and Max in place I'll post some finished pictures.

Take care:) 



5 comments:

Deborah Darling said...

I am loveing Max ! xXx

elle said...

My first thought was- "you are out of your mind"! Skinny! But Max looks amazing. Hmm, I need a new mind! LOL

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Wow! Max is fabulous! Love the little strips of old paper....he looks good! Makes me wish I would have taken the class. You are so talented.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

I LOVE Max, wonderful job as always Mary Ann. I am going to have to check out some of these online classes you are taking and widen my horizons, I'd love to know how to make an armature critter like Max! Can't wait to see he and Lillian together :O) Deb

Mrs A. said...

You have the patience of a saint to complete this very thin dog.
Hugs Mrs A.