Thursday, February 28, 2013

Free Prim Patterns......

I found a site that has lots and lots of free Prim patterns.

The site is called Lillie Mae's Crafts

All patterns, ebooks and tutorials are FREE!!! What a generous offer by the designer. All she asks is that......."You may use my patterns in any way you like with one exception, you must honor the copyright that exists with each pattern, e-book, tutorial, graphic, doodle, etc"....which is a fair request I think:)

Here are a few sweet samples of what you can find there.....there are lots and lots more.......

Primitive Grungy Snowlady at Lilli Mae's Crafts

Candy Cane at Lilli Mae's Crafts

My Little Valentine at Lilli Mae's Crafts
  
Have fun taking a look:)

Take care.

2 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Oh my! She has a lot of bunnies, too. What lovely patterns. Thank you for finding.

Catherine said...

Cute!
Happy March Mary Ann!
xo Catherine