Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year....new challenges.....

I've been invited to be one of the new co-coordinator/assistants at Cloth Doll Artistry in the Art Doll Studio. I will be assisting the wonderful and fabulous Kat Lees.

I often mention CDA on this blog and I'm a huge supporter. I've been a full time member since 2010. I have found it to be one of the most active doll forums that I belong to as there is always something happening.

There are four studios that cover just about everything you can think of that relates to doll making:

Art Doll Studio
Cloth Doll Studio
Prim, Vintage & Folk Studio
Mixed Media Studio


There are quarterly challenges to keep you busy if you so choose to participate. Here is what we are doing for the first quarter....
Source

Source

Source

Source


It's all free....you just have to register to join:) Come on over and visit us.......Cloth Doll Artistry:)

Take care.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you posted this, Mary Ann! I've been wanting to find a dollmaking community to be involved in, and it looks like you've ended my search! :)

elle said...

Congratulations!

Deborah Darling said...

Well done, that all sounds marvellous, I will take a peek at the groups also, as I would love to join, even though my workload this year is rather large, the prim group is one that I have been long since looking for :) Lots of love and thanks for your continual super good posts, Debs xxx

Rhissanna said...

I've never done a challenge doll before. Couldn't hurt, right?