I'm a bit behind with the lessons but the class is basically a go at your own speed type of learning. I have managed to get the armature together and have managed to get it into the fabric body. It was relatively easy as I followed Colleen's pictures and instructions. I have also stuffed the body firmly around the armature and closed it all up.
I stuck the head on the body temporarily to see what it will look like:)
I have sewed all the body parts together except for the hands. I have decided to use the freezer paper method for the hands as I personally find it to be the easiest and neatest way to get nice hands.
I had issues with the toes. I think I did a horrible job so I'm going to redo the bottom legs and be a bit more careful how I sew the feet.
A bit more stuffing and sewing and the body should be together before the end of the week and then the fun stuff begins....dressing the doll:)
I'm joining up today with The Needle & Thread Network........come on over and visit.