We are having a mega heatwave here so I decided that I didn't want to go out in it just for ribbon. So far this summer we have used our air conditioner more times than we have in the last two summers...maybe three summers.
So I improvised. I tried using another type if ribbon but the headdress turned out too big and too heavy.....
|I pinned the petals together to give you an idea:)|
Here is Lily with her temporary headdress...................I didn't use all the petals and those I did use are pinned in place.
Also, I hope Colleen doesn't mind but I didn't exactly make the flippers using her directions.
Today I'm joining up with The Needle & Thread Network.......please visit to see the work of some very talented Canadians.
I have also joined up to Artists in Blogland .....a collection of artists who blog covering all medias including doll making:)