Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP on Wednesday.......#32

On my desk today is another felt Elf that I am working on. I finally found some beads for her joints that I think work better than the ones I was using originally even though they are still not the size the pattern recommends. I have given her a partial armature as well so that she can sit up by herself and I have given her a bit different outfit.....




Once she is done I'll post a picture:)

I am connecting up today with The Needle & Thread Network.

Take care.

11 comments:

elle said...

These really are very cute. Could be your style! LOL

Heather said...

Oh! she is sweet :) what a pretty little face, and she's so dainty!~

Grandma Coco said...

I'm head over heels for that purple printed sofa in the photo! It's a pin cushion, isn't it? So cute!!! Did you make it? (I like the doll, too. That goes without saying.)

Michelle @ Periwinkle said...

who knew it was so complicated! I like the way she's coming along, and I love the way the Fox-man turned out!

May said...

Love the elf doll so cute, you are so clever I would not know where to start, Love it!!! Hugs May x x x

Katie said...

She really is adorable, I love her outfit!

Lisaleh said...

What a pretty little face she has!

Monika Kinner-Whalen / My Sweet Prairie said...

That is SOOO beautiful! I am so glad you are linking up! I love seeing your work so much.

: ))))

~Monika in Saskatoon

Regina said...

I'm blown away by the amount of time and care you put into your creations. They truly are a labour of love.

Sheila said...

Another lovely creation , your dolls are delightful!

Rhissanna said...

Lovely table and yes, I love that pincushion sofa too and how sweet that little elf looks! Can I come and sew in your nice, tidy craft room?