Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Smash Book......

One of my bloggy friends....Famfa....frequently mentions her Smash Book on her blog. I had never heard of the term before and wasn't too clear on what she was referring to and then I found this really cute video......I am enlightened:)


It turns out I already have a Smash Book and didn't know it.....not as sexy as the one they show in the video though. My book is where I write down ideas and draw pictures and paste photos of neat stuff.

I'd show you my book but I can't find it at the moment as its buried somewhere under the mess on my work table.....ooops:)

3 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Oooh! See, I have a book where I put my doll sketches and bits and pieces, so I guess I have one, too. I ought to smexy mine up a bit, I think! Thank you for posting this and I hope you're feeling better!

WendyCarole said...

Ah I have a book I record the fabrics I have used for things I have made but not a general bits and pieces book. Now I know what I can use one of the many books I have for.

autumnmiss said...

love the sound of this book and will have to get one though they are a bit pricey