Saturday, November 12, 2011

Steampunk Challenge at Cloth Doll Artistry

Cloth Doll Artistry

I joined this challenge as it looks like so much fun......

The doll requires three things to qualify:

  • Elements of the Industrial Revolution, particularly the Age of Steam as a power source
  • Elements of Victorian Fashion
  • Elements of the Fantastical that reflect the genre's roots in Science Fiction story lines
 As a HUGE Sci-Fi Fantasy fan this should be easy for me to do:)

I already have some elements that I bought from Artchix some time ago.



It doesn't have to be a female doll......it could be a male doll or even an animal...lots of possibilities.
I have added a Steampunk inspiration page at the top which will be temporary:)


1 comment:

Rhissanna said...

Oh my gosh! Please, let us all know how it goes and please, PLEASE keep the Steampunk Inspiration page up a while longer. We'd love you to link it to Steam Tea Travel's Linky party early in Decenber. It's just the kind of thing we're hoping to find. I'll be sure to let you know when it's started.