Saturday, October 1, 2011

Paper Dolls.....:)

I am in a Paper Doll Swap with a fellow CDA member and our theme is going to be Marie Antoinette. With that in mind I did some internet searching to get some inspiration.........




I also looked for some images of Marie and there were quite a few......







I wanted a picture with a drop shoulder dress as I will be using it as the base to build my doll on. Possibly the second picture as it has a view of her arms which I can use as well.

Then of course I got carried away and found this video to make shoes........which comes from Artful Affirmation....the template for the shoe is here.



More visual inspiration.........
 Enjoy:)

1 comment:

Rhissanna said...

Oh wow! How did you know I needed exactly this! Thank you, thank you! Now I can decorate my Marie Antoinette's Candy Shoppe Christmas Tree!!